A machine designed for lift systems with a capacity from 4 to 8 persons, with a flexible range of applications, between 320 and 630 kg. An innovative design, with three separate positions for fixing it to the frame.
This layout enables the operator to use the same unit for right, left and vertical positions. It is particularly suitable for “machine roomless” installations.
- Extremely compact dimensions, with the option of easily removing for the pulley, flywheel and stator motor with braking unit;
- Forced ventilation motor (as standard) which enable 240 windings/hour for inverter-capable motors (acvvvf) or 180 windings/hour for two-speed version motors (ac2);
- Traction pulleys built using spheroidal cast iron en-gjs-700-2-uni en 1563, a highly resistant material with minimum hardness of 250 hb. Diameters between 320-700 mm;
- Predisposition for incorporating an ssb brake device in accordance with the recent en 81-80:2004, en 81.1 And a3 guidelines;
- Extremely noiseless, with levels below 60dba vdi;
- Three separate oil level indicators so as to facilitate high-quality inspection from any position; long-life synthetic oil provided with the machine (oil capacity = 3.7 Lt.).
- Electromagnetic braking system with exceptional electric and mechanical features