- Maximum static load: 2600 kg
- Maximum gearless weight: 235 kg
- Supply voltage: 360V
Model = SG40HF
The SG-40-180A gearless winch has been specially developed for lifting in 2:1 systems with a capacity of 800 – 1000 kg.
The Sicor SG-40-180A traction unit is a permanent magnet synchronous machine with an internal rotor. It presents many benefits – among which its extremely compact design – which result in it being ideal for machine roomless lifts (MRL) but also very suitable for use in modernising pre-existing systems.
- Pulleys with diameters equal to or greater than > 320 mm in iron EN-GJS-700-2-UNI EN with hardness of over 250 HB. Pulleys with a diameter equal to or less than 270mm, hardened C40 UNI 7845, with hardness of over 50 HRC;
- Range of Italian-built motors, protection class F and IP21 insulation without the need for forced ventilation;
High motor efficiency which enables direct torque generation, eliminating the state of mechanical reduction. In this way, an increment in the efficiency of the machine, and a resultant reduction in energy consumption, is guaranteed;
- Vibration-free operation and noise levels (within the VDI 2566 range)<60 dB;
- Certified brakes which guarantee maximum reliability and can be used to prevent uncontrolled upward movements;
- The wide range of motors and pulleys enables the user, with the aid of our internal configurator, to select the most compact machine with the lowest levels of energy consumption;
- Rapid adjustment (by way of the autotuning function) with an inverter for use with the leading brands.