- Maximum static load: 2000 kg
- Maximum gearless weight: 163 kg
- Supply voltage: 360V – 208V
- The SG22145B gearless model has been specifically developed for lifting applications in 2:1with load capacity starting from 450kg.
The Sicor SG22145B traction unit is a permanent magnet synchronous machine with an internal rotor. It presents many benefits – among which its extremely compact design – which result in being ideal both for machine roomless lifts (MRL) and modernization of existing installations
- Pulleys, with diameters equal to or less than 270mm, are made in steel C40 UNI 7845 hardened type, with hardness over 50 HRC. Pulley with 320mm diameter are made in spheroidal cast iron EN-GJS-700-2-UNI EN with hardness over 250 HB.
- Range of Italian-built motors, protection class F and IP21 insulation; forced ventilation by means of air fan as option equipment, mainly suggested in high duty cycle applications (F version)
- High motor efficiency which enables direct torque generation, eliminating the need of mechanical reduction.
Increase efficiency of the machine and reduction in energy consumption, are granted;
- Vibration-free operation and noise levels (within the VDI 2566 range)<60 dB;
- Certified brakes granting maximum reliability and can be used to prevent uncontrolled upward movements;
- The wide range of motors and pulleys enables the user, with the aid of our internal configurator, to select the most compact machine with the lowest levels of energy consumption;
- Quick adjustment and setting (by means of the autotuning function) thanks to SICORVERT drives or other main brands .