A machine designed for lift systems with a capacity of 6 to 8 persons, with a flexible range of applications, of between 630 and 850 kg. The compact design allows for ease of installation in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- A motor which can be dismantled, AC2 or VVVF, for ease of maintenance;
- Aluminium motor casing, to facilitate efficient cooling and reduce the weight of the machine;
- Multiple cooling fans for even air circulation and greater reliability;
- Removable pulley system, for ease of transport and installation, built in spheroidal cast iron with a minimum hardness of 250 HB, which will not need to be replaced over time;
- Provisions in place for the incorporation of a SSB (Slow Shaft Brake) on a slow shaft which is fully compliant with EN 81-80:2004 regulations point 5.9.4, a device which prevents excessive speed during the ascent of the cabin and uncontrolled movements while the doors are open, EN 81.1 and A3;
- Greater silence, under 60dBA VDI;
- Electromagnetic braking system with exceptional electric and mechanical features